viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: VALERIA 1ºD


Hi! My name is Valeria.
I am five years old.
My birthday is in December.
I live in San Agustín del Guadalix.
My teachers is María José.
I get to school by car.
These are the members of my family: my father Pedro, my mother Eli and my sister Daniela.
When I grow up, I would like to be a farmer and a dolphin trainer.

My favourite colour is pink.
My favourite animal is a horse.
My favourite food is pizza.
My favourite book is Elmer the Elephant.
My favourite sport is swimming.
My favourite thing to do in school is to have fun.
My favourite thing to do at home is to watch tv and to play.

I am a star because I take care of animals.
I show others I care by being a good friend and family member.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I like to go outside.
2. I like to ride my bike.
3. I like to run.

BYE!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.