viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: BIANCA 1ºC



Hi! My name is Bianca.
I am five years old.
My birthday is in November.
I live in San Agustín del Guadalix.
My teacher is Rocío
I get to school by car.
These are the members of my family: my dad, my mum, my brother Bauti and my brother Patricio.

My favourite colour is pink.
My favourite animal is a cat.
My favourite food is lentils.
My favourite book is La Pandilla de la Ardilla.
My favourite sport is artistic gymnastics.
My favourite thing to do in school is to read books.
My favourite thing to do at home is clean my room.

I am a star because I like to dance.
I show others I care by loving them.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I like painting.
2. I like traveling.
3. I like cooking.

BYE!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.