viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: DIANA 1ºA



Hi! My name is Diana.
I am six years old.
My birthday is in April.
I live in San Agustín del Guadalix.
My teachers are Rocío and Ana.
I get to school by car. and walking
These are the members of my family: my father Fernando, my mother Laura and my brother Daniel.

My favourite colours are pink and blue.
My favourite animal is a dolphin.
My favourite food is peach.
My favourite book is Isadora Moon.
My favourite sport is gymnastics.
My favourite thing to do in school is to play with my friends.
My favourite thing to do at home is to play with my mum.

I am a star because I can draw.
I show others I care by playing with them.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I like swimming in the pool.
2. I am a good painter.
3. I like to put on make up.

BYE!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.