viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: MARÍA 1ºB


Hi! My name is María. 
I am six years old.
My birthday is in October.
I live in El Molar.
My teacher is María José.
I get to school by car.
These are the members of my family: my mommy, my father, and my brother
When I grow up I want to be a zookeeper.

My favourite colour is green.
My favourite animal is a horse.
My favourite food is spaghetti.
My favourite book is Frozen.
My favourite sport is skating. 
My favourite thing to do in school is P.E.
My favourite thing to do at home is to play with my family

I am a star because I am so cute and clever.
I show others I care by helping my parents take care of the dogs.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I train my dogs.
2. I live in the countryside.
3. I travel by caravan on holidays.

BYE!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.