viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: LEYRE 1ºD


Hi! My name is Leyre.
I am six years old.
My birthday is in October.
I live in San Agustín del Guadalix.
My teacher is María José.
I get to school by walking.
These are the members of my family: my dad Luis, my mum Maite, and my sister Lorena.
When I grow up I want to be a waiter.

My favourite colour is blue.
My favourite animal is a dog.
My favourite food is macaroni.
My favourite sport is football. 
My favourite things to do in school are drawing and painting.
My favourite thing to do at home is to eat, play, and sleep.

I am a star because I am the little sister in my family.
I show others I care by being a friend and playing together.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I like to draw.
2. I llike to play with my sister.
3. I like to cut things out.

BYE!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.