viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: Miguel 1ºC


Hi! My name is Miguel.
I am six years old.
My birthday is in February.
I live in San Agustín del Guadalix.
My teacher is Rocío.
I get to school by walking.
These are the members of my family: my father Fernando, my mother Marta and my sister Sara.
When I grow up I want to be a builder or an archeologist.

My favourite colour is red.
My favourite animal is a wolf.
My favourite foods are green apple and spaghetti.
My favourite book is Morris.
My favourite sports are rugby and football.
My favourite thing to do in school is English and P.E.
My favourite thing to make lego buildings with my dad.

I am a star because I am very fast at riding my bike.
I show others I care by phoning my grandparents.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I am always smiling.
2. I always want to learn new things.
3. I really like ice-skating.

BYE!!!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.