viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: VLADIC 1ºA



Hi! My name is Vladic
I am six years old.
My birthday is in March.
I live in San Agustín del Guadalix.
My teachers are Rocío and Ana.
I get to school by car.
These are the members of my family: Dumitru, Mariana, Víctor and Dina.
When I grow up I want to be a Maths teacher.

My favourite colour is fluorescent green.
My favourite animal is a cat.
My favourite food is macaroni.
My favourite book is Chess for Children.
My favourite sport is football. 
My favourite things to do in school are P.E., Maths and English.
My favourite thing to do at home is to play videogames.

I am a star because I do Mathematics very well.
I show others I care by loving my family and friends.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I like football.
2. I like Mathematics.
3. I like to run.

BYE!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.