martes, 10 de diciembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: CARLA GÓMEZ 1ºA


Hi! My name is Carla.
I am six years old.
My birthday is in January.
I live in San Agustín.
My teachers are Rocio and Ana.
I get to school by car and walking.
These are the members of my family: my mum Cristina, my dad Jose Manuel, my brother Gonzalo.
When I grow up I want to be a teacher.

My favourite colour is pink.
My favourite animal is a cat.
My favourite food is soup.
My favourite book is Beauty and Beast.
My favourite sport is swimming.
My favourite thing to do in school is Maths.
My favourite thing to do at home is to play with my mum and my brother.

I am a star because I have a big heart.
I show others I care by loving them.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I like reading.
2. I like doing puzzles.
3. I love playing with my cousins.

BYE!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.