martes, 10 de diciembre de 2019

All about me: Iván 1ºC



Hi! My name is Iván.
I am six years old.
My birthday is in August.
I live in San Agustín.
My teachers are Rocio and Ana.
I get to school by car.
These are the members of my family: my mum María, my dad Ismael, my brother Héctor and my dog Turrón.
When I grow up I want to be a diver.

My favourite colour is orange.
My favourite animal is a shark.
My favourite food is pear.
My favourite book is Gerónimo Stilton.
My favourite sport is Taekwondo.
My favourite thing to do in school is P.E. in the gym.
My favourite thing to do at home is to play with my brother.

I am a star because I can play with a slingshot.
I show others I care by giving kisses and hugs.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I like Taekwondo.
2. I like to ride a bike.
3. I like to ride a horse.

BYE!!!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.