jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: HUGO 1ºB


Hi! My name is Hugo. 
I am six years old.
My birthday is the 1st of July.
I live in San Agustín.
My teachers are María José and María.
I get to school by walking.
These are the members of my family: my mum Eva and my dad Oscar.
When I grow up I want to be an airplane pilot.

My favourite colour is red.
My favourite animal is a dog.
My favourite food is banana.
My favourite book is The Three Little Pigs.
My favourite sport is rugby. 
My favourite thing to do in school is P.E.
My favourite thing to do at home is to play sports.

I am a star because I am very artistic.
I show others I care by helping my friends.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I love animals.
2. I love playing sports.
3. I like sleeping.

BYE!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.