miércoles, 4 de diciembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: NICOLÁS 1ºD



Hi! My name is Nicolás. 
I am six years old.
My birthday is the 6th of September.
I live in San Agustín.
My teacher is María José.
I get to school by foot.
These are the members of my family: my mum Nadja, my dad Guillermo, my brother Rafi, and my sister Emilia.
When I grow up I want to be an astronaut.

My favourite colour is orange.
My favourite animal is a tiger.
My favourite food is sushi.
My favourite book is Forest.
My favourite sport is football. 
My favourite thing to do in school is to read.
My favourite thing to do at home is to play.

I am a star because I am a happy child and I always smile.
I show others I care by looking after my siblings.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I already lived in four countries.
2. I visited Karl´s Erdbeerhof.
3. I slept in a teepee last summer.

BYE!!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.