miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2019

ALL ABOUT ME: TREVOR 1ºD


Hi! My name is Trevor.
I am six years old.
My birthday is in January.
I live in San Agustín.
My teachers are María José and María.
I get to school by car.
These are the members of my family: my mum Yocelin, my dad Francisco Javier, my sister Itsayana.
When I grow up I want to be an archeologist.

My favourite colour is blue.
My favourite animal is fish.
My favourite food is fried potatoes.
My favourite book is the Ugly Duckling.
My favourite sport is football.
My favourite thing to do in school is to study and make friends.
My favourite thing to do at home is to play with my family.

I am a star because I am a happy child.
I show others I care by caring a lot about my family.

These are three super-cool facts about myself:
1. I like to play.
2. I like to learn.
3. I like to rollerblade.

BYE!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.